Are you struggling with fatigue or low metabolism, want to improve your hair, skin, or nail health, or are you looking to boost your energy or immune system? IV therapy is a great solution! With this simple noninvasive therapy, you can address a host of concerns. At The ReCenter, which is a part of Dr. Andrews Plastic Surgery, we can help you discover all the benefits of IV therapy.
IV therapy supplies your cells with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients via an IV. Instead of going through the digestive system like supplements do, the nutrients go straight into the bloodstream, achieving better absorption and more dramatic effects.
Having IV therapy post-op can decrease bruising, swelling, inflammation and infection, and scarring. It can also improve wound healing, strengthen the immune system, improve collagen production, and shorten your recovery time.
But because we offer so many IV therapy options at Dr. Andrews Plastic Surgery and The ReCenter, you don’t have to wait to have IV therapy until after a cosmetic procedure. There are IV therapies for just about everyone.
The IV therapy options available at The ReCenter include:
- Relief: Reduces bloating, irritability, and abdominal discomfort
- Rebuild: Strengthens the immune system and protects against most airborne illnesses
- Rehydrate: Rehydrates the body and flushes out toxins
- Revive: Restores nutrients, flushes out toxins, and reduces the symptoms of a hangover
- Pre-op: Strengthens the immune system before surgery
- Refocus: Improves mental clarity, sharpens memory, and improves concentration
- Replenish: Helps with hair and nail growth and improves skin health
- Reboot: Increases metabolism and energy, promoting body fat reduction
- Repair: Improves muscle strength and energy and reduces fatigue and muscle soreness
- Post-op: Aids in pain management and builds up the immune system
We also offer a variety of boosts, including:
- Amino Blend: Boosts metabolism, increases energy levels, and increases endurance
- Myers Cocktail: Reduces symptoms of seasonal allergies and decreases fatigue and inflammation
- Biotin: Improves hair, skin, and nail health
- Lipo Plus: Increases metabolism and promotes weight loss
- L-Taurine: Helps promote heart health, decrease high blood pressure, and lower high cholesterol
- NAD+: Promotes healthy brain function, increases energy, and improves metabolism
- B-12: Increases energy, boosts metabolism, and increases body fat reduction
- Metabolic Health: Helps with weight loss, increases energy, and promotes healthy skin
Because IV therapy can be customized to meet the needs of you and your body, most people are good candidates for this treatment. Whether you’re looking to improve your overall health, rejuvenate your hair, skin, and nails, boost your immune system, or promote weight loss, there is a specific IV therapy right for you.
The IV therapy procedure is relatively simple. You’ll come to the office for your scheduled appointment, and we’ll set you up in a room and insert the IV into a vein in your arm. From there, you just have to sit back and relax while the nutrients enter your bloodstream. You’ll be able to go home immediately after and can return to your normal routine.
There is no recovery time needed after IV therapy. We do recommend staying hydrated after the treatment and avoid strenuous activities for the rest of the day, but beyond that, you can go about your everyday tasks.
Dr. Kahlil Andrews is a board-certified plastic surgeon from Los Angeles specializing in plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
At his location in Coralville, Iowa, Dr. Andrews’ academic and technical achievements are only exceeded by his commitment to patient care. Whether they are seeking reconstructive breast surgery, outpatient injectable treatment, or a full-blown mommy makeover, Dr. Andrews gives his full attention and focus on achieving excellent patient outcomes.MEET DR. ANDREWS
I was treated better and with more respect than in any medical setting, I have previously experienced. They were compassionate, knowledgeable, and informative. I strongly recommend Dr. Andrews and his very capable team! – Sophia Joseph
I went to see Dr. Andrews recently. The entire staff was welcoming and friendly. Dr. Andrews took the time to explain to me my options and answered all my questions. I can’t wait to have my procedure. – Aleigha De Leon
Ready to boost your energy, improve your hair, skin, and nail health, or build up your immune system before or after a cosmetic procedure? IV therapy may be right for you! At Dr. Andrews Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of IV therapy treatments, and Dr. Andrews can help you determine the right one for you and your needs.